A new luxury vacation home resort in Greater Orlando, Solterra is being developed jointly by builders D.R. Horton, Park Square Homes and Lennar. Hence there are different sets of attractive options.
- D.R. Horton provides excellent value and a creative mix of floor plans.
- Park Square homes brings a fresh modern appeal with flair in a mostly Mediterranean feel.
- Lennar has become known as the building standard for new vacation homes.
Orlando Vacation Rentals and Orlando Vacation Homes
Solterra is zoned for short-term rental, and it is widely viewed that its clients will mostly be investors looking for either a short-term rental home or a second home.
There’s 24-hour, manned gated security and a fantastic selection of conservation or private rear pool lots. The community also offers a stunning clubhouse that includes cabanas, a resort-style pool, outdoor recreation area, and volleyball and tennis courts.
What makes Solterra distinctive is its fantastic location and excellent value point.
- It is only 15 minutes from the main Walt Disney World exit off of Interstate 4 and is close to other Orlando-area attractions. Beaches on the east and west coasts of Florida are accessible for day trips. Solterra also is just minutes from the popular Champions Gate area, which features golf courses, hotel, restaurants and shops, and the Reunion Resort. This is an affordable, sensible option for the shrewd investor.
- The homes are all large four to seven bedrooms with lots of bathrooms, a perfect fit for friends and family on vacation. All homes have modern features and even their own private pool. Prices range from $270,000 to $424,000.
Orlando Homes for Sale and Vacation Rentals in Orlando
Want to learn more? For more information on this and other communities in the area, contact us at 407-818-1100.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.